Open Positions: Customer Success Specialist
Who we’re looking for:
You’re a passionate, hard-working team player who is not afraid to try new things and learn new skills. You’re excited to join a team that is customer centric and aims to deliver real, measurable value to its user base. You get genuinely happy knowing that you’ve helped someone get something done and are willing to take the extra time to make sure that something is done well.
You find that you often know that your friends are having a bad day before they even have to tell you and intuitively understand how to help them through their issues. You like to check in frequently on friends and family to make sure everything is good. You’re the person that friends, family, and (heck) even strangers feel comfortable coming up to and telling “their story”.
You’re definitely not a scatterbrain! You prefer to create lists and reminders for yourself for deliverables that are needed by certain deadlines. You have a knack for clearly communicating these goals and deadlines to teammates that need to know about them.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you’ll be the first point of contact when users reach out to us to let us know any issues they’re facing or questions they have. You’ll use your organizational skills to communicate issues to our development team and let us know what features our users are heavily asking for.
Our team works hard to ensure that our customer base succeeds and strives to make each customer feel comfortable (or even excited) to share their experience with TimeTap with their friends. You’ll fit in great if you enjoy improving your own skill set, seeing the direct impact of your work, and moving the needle forward at a fast growing company.
Skills & requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Communication is key! Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Computer literate
- Approachable personality type
- Problem solver - proficiency in troubleshooting, following logical steps/procedures
- Patience (Yes! It’s a skill)
- Serious organizational skills
- Provide email/messaging and phone support to existing users
- Answer support calls and help users over the phone who may have questions about how to set up something within the software
- Communicate bugs or common issues that users are facing back to the larger TimeTap team so that bugs can be fixed and common issues worked through
- Provide clear, thorough written responses to user base to get them a full answer for their questions
- Help manage priority of bug fixes and new features based on feedback from users
As you read through this list you should have a refrain of “That’s so me” ringing through your head:
- You’re incredibly reliable and have the attention span to not let the little things slip through the cracks.
- You are interested in working in a startup environment where everyone is working hard toward a common goal.
- You rule your email inbox with a keen eye. You never leave messages sitting in there. You like to file and archive.
- You find yourself often doing more than what’s expected, not for brownie points but because you find pleasure in a job well done.
- You take ownership of your work and care about the wellbeing of the people you work with.
- You’re willing to go the extra mile — you wouldn’t be caught dead saying, “well, that’s just not my job”.
- You successfully juggle multiple projects and timelines and clearly communicate deadline expectations to everyone involved.
- You’re not afraid to share your opinions and ideas, but are willing to let it go if the group decides to go in a different direction.
This is not the job for you if:
- You don’t wholeheartedly devote yourself to anything.
- You’re overly prideful.
- You don’t like speaking with people over the phone.
- You send long-winded emails that should always have a tl;dr conclusion.
- You prefer being right to moving forward.
- You don’t like coffee (only kidding, but we do have awesome coffee so you’d be missing out on a big perk).
The TimeTap team operates off of a “work hard but enjoy the ride” mentality. We know that growing this business is a marathon, not a sprint and we treat it as such. We have an open vacation policy and trust each member of our team to take the days when they need them without abusing it.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive health benefits (Primary, Dental and Vision)
- Regular happy hours.
- Free, amazing coffee or cappuccinos.
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com